Landscape Bed Cleanup Service in & Around Arlington, Falls Church & McLean, VA
We will trim and selectively prune your plants, remove debris, maintain perennials, and more!
If you want to keep your landscape beds looking their best all year without the hassle of doing it yourself, then we're the ones to call! Here at Hambleton Lawn & Landscape, we can spruce up your landscape beds with our cleanup service, which includes trimming and selectively pruning your plants, removing debris, maintaining your perennials, and more! We also tailor our schedule to the time of year and how rapidly your plants are growing, and we'll service your landscape monthly or every other week. You can trust that your landscape beds are in good hands with us and that we'll keep them in great shape!
We offer our landscape bed cleanup service to residential property owners in Arlington, Falls Church, McLean, and other nearby areas in Virginia.
What does our landscape bed cleanup service include?
Keeping your landscape beds well-maintained is a lot of work, but we always strive to do the most so that you're satisfied with the results of our service. Because of this, our landscape bed cleanup service includes all of the following:
- Plant trimming and selective pruning: Trimming will enhance the natural shape and aesthetic appearance of your plants, and we'll do so as many times as they need to stay looking great. Meanwhile, we practice selective pruning, only doing so when necessary, to remove problem areas and benefit the overall health of your plants.
- Landscape bed cleanup: We'll clean up and remove all leaves, debris, weeds, and sticks from your landscape beds to keep them neat.
- Landscape bed maintenance: We'll maintain any perennials, vines, and ground covering in your landscape beds to keep them fresh.
- Blowing debris: We'll blow debris off your hard surfaces, including your driveway, walkways, and sidewalks, to keep everything clean.
- Hauling away debris: Whatever debris we accumulate from our cleanup service, we'll haul it away. That way, all that's left is a manicured, well-maintained landscape.
We'll spruce up any trees on your property up to 15 feet in height, trimming and pruning as needed to keep them beautiful and healthy.
Our Landscape Bed Cleanup Schedule
While the purpose of our landscape bed cleanup service is to keep your landscape maintained and tidy all year, how quickly your plants grow and the time of year impacts the schedule. For example, we'll schedule our cleanup more frequently during the growing season, servicing your landscape every other week from April through October. Then, we'll slow down in the winter, servicing your landscape once a month in January and February. That way, we tailor our landscape bed cleanup schedule to ensure your landscape receives precisely the right amount of everything it needs.
Schedule our landscape bed cleanup service to keep your landscape in tip-top shape all year!
Keeping your landscape in tip-top shape is no easy feat, but at Hambleton Lawn & Landscape, we can take it off your hands so that all you have left to do is enjoy the fruits of our labor! We'll ensure your landscape beds are maintained and manicured all year, from the plants and trees to the ground cover. We guarantee your satisfaction with our work, and before long, you'll have the most beautiful landscape on the block.
We offer our landscape bed cleanup service to homeowners in and around Arlington, VA, including Falls Church and McLean. Call us at (703) 532-4911 to schedule and give your landscape the TLC it deserves!