We offer lawn fertilization treatments to residential properties in Arlington, Falls Church, McLean, VA, and nearby areas.
Our lawn care experts will visit your property 6 times a year to fertilize your lawn.
Your lawn's health relies on whether it receives the nutrients it needs to grow robust and vibrant. If you want to provide your lawn with these nutrients, our lawn fertilization program is the perfect answer. This program involves 6 visits to your property from February to December to apply nutrient-packed fertilizers to strengthen your grass and help it flourish throughout the year. Our lawn fertilization program also includes pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments designed to keep weeds from taking over your lawn and competing with your grass for much-needed nutrients. We offer our lawn fertilization service to residential property owners in Arlington, Falls Church, McLean, and throughout the surrounding areas of Virginia.
Our Lawn Fertilization Schedule
We offer a rigorous lawn fertilization program that utilizes nutrient-dense lawn fertilizers to ensure your grass has all of the nutrients that it needs to thrive throughout the year. Our team follows the lawn fertilization schedule below:
- From February 1st to March 31st: During our first visit in early spring, we will apply granular lawn fertilizers to strengthen your grass and help it green up. This will also help prepare your lawn to enter the new growing season.
- From April 1st to May 18th: We'll feed your grass with lawn fertilizers and liquid micronutrient treatments to boost its health. Our lawn fertilizers contain nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium, which are all essential in promoting robust grass growth.
- From May 19th to July 14th: Our lawn fertilization treatment in early summer will improve your lawn's appearance and increase its density to help it survive the heat.
- From July 15th to August 31st: Your grass will receive another round of nutrient-dense lawn fertilizers. This treatment will support your lawn as it pushes through the summer season!
- From September 1st to November 17th: We'll fertilize your lawn and supply it with liquid micronutrients, giving it the nutrients it needs to recover from the summer and prepare for the winter.
- From November 17th to December 31st: For our last fertilization treatment of the year, we will use granular fertilizer to give your grass a much-needed boost for the winter. We'll also apply a granular lime treatment to balance your soil's pH level.
Our lawn fertilization program includes weed control treatments.
Strengthening your lawn takes more than providing it with vital nutrients. An important aspect of lawn care is weed control, which is why we incorporated weed control treatments in our lawn fertilization program. During each visit, you can expect our crew to apply weed control treatments to ensure no pesky weeds are taking over your turf and competing with your grass for nutrients. Our team uses pre-emergent treatments to prevent weeds from breaking through the soil surface and post-emergent treatments to tackle existing weeds on your turf.
Our weed control treatments target weeds like dandelion, clover, and crabgrass.
Give us a call today to sign up for our lawn fertilization program.
Here at Hambleton Lawn & Landscape, we provide a professional lawn fertilization program for residential properties in Arlington, Falls Church, McLean, VA, and nearby areas. When you sign up for our program, you can expect our team to visit your property multiple times a year to nourish your grass and protect it from weeds, so it remains in excellent health throughout the year. Give us a call today at (703) 532-4911 to sign up!