- Season: On or about the first week of April through October
- What is cut: All "grass" areas within the "lawn area" of the property will be mowed, trimmed and clippings will be blown off hard surfaces back into the lawn. Grass in driveway and sidewalk cracks will periodically be cut.
- What is Not cut: Areas around AC units so as not to damage any sensitive wires or pipes. Areas that are clearly not part of the "lawn area" i.e. mulch beds, woody areas, ivy, etc. Sometimes grass will be skipped around trees and fences so as not to damage the trees or fences.
- Rain: If it is a light rain or only supposed to partially rain for the day, we may still come to cut your grass. If it is raining too hard we will postpone your regular day to the following. If it rains multiple days during a one week period, we may skip your lawn for that week and come on your regularly scheduled day the following week.
- Leaves in October: The leaves start to come down pretty hard in October when we are trying to finish up mowing services for the season. We do the best we can to mow or bag up the leaves but sometimes it is too much for the mowers to handle or too time consuming for us and we would never be able to finish our mowing routes. When this happens, we will not be able to clean up all the leaves on the lawn or curb. If you would like us to remove all leaves, we have a Leaf Removal service that runs in November & December.