We offer weed control treatments to residential properties in Arlington, Falls Church, McLean, VA, and nearby areas.
Our team uses pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to tackle invasive, nutrient-stealing weeds.
Weeds are invasive plants that will compete with your grass for nutrients, which can weaken your lawn and detract from your curb appeal. Here at Hambleton Lawn & Landscape, we offer a weed control program that involves 6 visits from early spring to late fall, ensuring your turf stays weed-free throughout the growing season. We use pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to tackle invasive, nutrient-stealing weeds like dandelion, crabgrass, clover, and many more.
Our weed control program also involves lawn fertilization treatments to ensure your lawn is healthy and weed-free. If you own a residential property in Arlington, Falls Church, McLean, VA, or a nearby area, it's time to sign up for our weed control service.
Our Weed Control Treatment Schedule
Our weed control service is a 6-step program designed to eliminate pesky weeds that will compete with your grass for nutrients. Below is a detailed breakdown of the treatment schedule we follow:
- Early Spring: We start the new growing season by applying a pre-emergent weed control treatment to prevent crabgrass and other invasive weeds from taking over your lawn. Our team will also spot-treat any weeds we see on your turf.
- Late Spring: Our second visit involves a pre-emergent treatment to prevent weeds from sprouting their ugly heads on your lawn, and we will continue spot-treating weeds.
- Early Summer: We will spot-treat weeds on your lawn with a post-emergent weed control treatment to eliminate them and stop them from stealing nutrients from your grass.
- Late Summer: W will apply another round of post-emergent treatments to get rid of any weeds on your lawn.
- Early Fall: Our post-emergent weed control application in the early fall will eliminate any weeds that are currently on your lawn.
- Late Fall: We continue spot-treating weeds with post-emergent weed control treatments, helping your grass maximize all the available nutrients to prepare for the winter without weeds stealing these nutrients.
Our weed control program includes lawn fertilization treatments.
To ensure your grass has everything it needs to thrive, we provide lawn fertilization treatments as part of our weed control program. Our lawn fertilization treatments will provide your grass with the vital nutrients that promote strong growth, vibrant color, and exceptional resilience to stressors. During each visit for our weed control treatment, we will also apply our nutrient-packed lawn fertilizers so your grass is not only protected from weeds but also nurtured with nutrients.
Our professionals will apply a lime application to your lawn in the winter to ensure the soil pH is balanced and to improve your lawn's nutrient uptake.
What weeds do our treatments target?
With 22 years of experience keeping lawns free of pesky weeds, we have designed our weed control program to target common weeds in and around Arlington, VA. Some weeds that our weed control treatments target include dandelion, crabgrass, clover, and many more.
Call us today to sign up for our weed control treatments.
Keeping your lawn weed-free is crucial in maintaining its tip-top health. Here at Hambleton Lawn & Landscape, we offer highly effective weed control treatments to residential properties in Arlington, Falls Church, McLean, VA, and throughout the surrounding areas. Our weed control treatments target a wide range of pesky weeds to ensure your lawn has no competition for essential nutrients. Give us a call today at (703) 532-4911 to sign up for our weed control treatments.