Recurring Weeding and Trimming Service:
- All beds will be checked and weeded as needed.
- All light debris including sticks (under 12’) and leaves will be picked up.
- Ground cover, vines and perennials will be maintained each visit as needed including the removal of dead or damaged sections.
- Blow all debris off hard surfaces.
Throughout each visit, the trees, shrubs, and perennials, not exceeding 15’ tall, will be checked and trimmed or pruned as needed to keep their general shape.
- Any formal hedges will be trimmed and pruned to maintain their shape and size.
- Haul away all debris associated with the visit.
The weeding and trimming service is like a house cleaning visit for the landscape.
You don’t have to fuss about keeping up with mother nature anymore, leave it to us to clean up the sticks, debris, leaves and pull the weeds and manage the trimming and pruning of the shrubs and groundcover.
April through October: One visit every two weeks
January and February: One visit per month
Grass is grass, right? Wrong! There are a multitude of grass varieties – up to 12,000! In fact, there are more than 200 types of Kentucky bluegrass alone—the most popular grass for lawns in the U.S. To help you choose which grass is right for your lawn, please review...
Keeping your lawn beautiful takes year-round care, so here are some winter lawn care tips that can help you have a beautiful lawn all year long!
When is it too late to aerate and overseed your lawn? Learn more about lawn aeration and overseeding from Hambleton Lawn & Landscape.
“Your service has always been impeccable. The staff is professional and service is excellent. The staff completely keeps the yard so clean and always follows through leaving everything spotless. Thank you for your continued outstanding service.”
Sunni N. McLean, VA